Sunday, January 16, 2011

A long break..

Hi readers,

I haven't really been working out the past 8 days or so. My hand got a nasty bump, which meant I could barely use it for general day-to-day stuff, so decided to stand off the training for a bit. I should be back on track by tomorrow tho, the hand has been ok for two days.

I haven't even been able to bike since my rear tyre has punctured - guess no accident comes alone.

Anyway, just wanted to post an update so you knew I hadn't given up yet :P

1 comment:

  1. I was just wondering why I haven't heard that steady sound of... God knows what actually, coming from the livingroom? Just wanted to remind you about your promise though: After the scheduled 9 weeks are done, you're still coming to Westpoint to test the gym with me and Aleksi?

    ReplyDelete